Thursday 21 October 2010

"Fronkenstein" comes alive at Auburn State Theatre tonight, Sunday

It's alive!

Mel Brook's classic 1974 film, "Frankenstein," starring Gene Wilder and Madeline Kahn (not to mention a whole host of other great actors) will be screened at the Auburn State Theatre tonight at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. The cost is $8.

Here are some favorite quotes from the movie:

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump.

Igor: What hump?

===

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: HE'S GOT A ROTTEN BRAIN! IT'S ROTTEN, I TELL YA! ROTTEN!

The Monster: RAAAAAAAA!
Igor: Ixnay on the ottenray.


===
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, help me with the bags.


Igor: [Imitating Groucho Marx] Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I was talking about the luggage.


"Puttin' on the Ritz" from Young Frankenstein:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment